Old July 25th 19, 04:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default 1963 JAL AMI Rowe not placing/spinning records every time.

On 2019/07/25 6:25 a.m., wrote:
Everything appears to be working except the majority of the time after selecting a song and the carousel spinning to the correct record, it does not lay the record down and begin playing. Once in a while it works fine. Any troubleshooting tips? Thanks!

The service manual is a big help as it gives a sequence of operation. I
recommend you get a copy and review it then ask questions that are more
precise.

You can purchase a good reproduction manual from Victory Glass!

I do recommend that you test every miroswitch in the machine with an
ohm-meter - I suspect at least one of more may be erratic and after
replacing and setting up as per the service manual your problem may go away!

https://flippers.com/ami-rowe.html

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com