Old August 26th 04, 06:47 PM
Joe Carrus

Default ! 10% sale

Lot of sports cards, contains 12 game-used cards, 1 autograph and the rest
stars, inserts, numbered rookies, and numbered parallel cards.
Approximately 400-500 cards in the lot, enough to pack a long set box full
of cards. NO COMMONS. All cards come in soft sleeves for their
protection. Lots may vary, feel free to request specific players, teams,
sports and I will accomodate as best I can. Sell $1000 lot for $110 ppd,
additional lots for $100 with no additional shipping. Feel free to email
questions to , I have a 100% feedback rating on ebay
(jdfriday). Thanks for reading.

Joe