Old August 21st 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil[_3_]

Default Unopened Bundesbank bags of pre-Euro coins

Anyone know where I could pick up a few of the 10kg or larger bags that have
truly never been opened and searched? I see lots of them on eBay but they
are very rarely sealed bags. Most have been opened and, I'm sure, at least
scanned for any better coins. I've bought some the opened ones and the
"sewn" ones and really found nothing unusual in them. I'd like to try some
that have been untouched since Bundesbank sealed them. I have Googled it and
searched European websites to no avail but someone is selling them because
eBay sellers tell me that they are expecting new shipments.

Thanks