Old September 12th 03, 02:33 AM
Chrysta Wilson

In article 0v28b.418278$Ho3.66294@sccrnsc03,
says...
Howdy Folks,
The forum that I set up last fall,
www.cointalk.org is now getting in the
area of 200 unique visitors per day. These are mostly newbies who come in
from the search engines. I've done my homework on website promotion, and
now it's paying off. Now, Coin Talk needs experienced people to guide these
folks. What's in it for you? Well, fame and fortune obviously. All
kidding aside, there are very few sites on the internet that provide an open
forum to the coin collecting community. RCC is the obvious leader, but
being a USENET forum it's a bit obscure. The 200 people a day that visit
Coin Talk are potential customers, and I have surprisingly few coin dealers
there talking to these people. I'm also still looking for ways to make the
site more useful to more people.

Hi Peter...I haven't been on Cointalk for a long time...the last few
times I was there it just didn't have much going on, but I see I will
have to visit it again. I just barely even have time to read RCC just
lately, but I'll get there! (something like 700 unread messages on RCC
for me right now, to give you an idea, and usually I check in several
times a day, not once every several days like I have lately!)
--
~~~Chrysta~~~

ANA#R-206318

My Collection: http://www.chrystawilson.com