Old December 18th 12, 09:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default shoebox of - .10, .25, .50, 1.00

On Dec 18, 3:11*pm, "RF" wrote:
"sgt23" *wrote in message

Good old Capitalism, screwing the next guy so he can drive a hummer,

pay for his wife's yearly tit job and afford him a vacation to some
country where pedophilia is legal. Most dealers care nothing about the
hobby, that is what I've learned from my twelve years as a collector.
Don't get me wrong their are a few who do, but they are far and in
between.

sgt23 - an idiot and @#!*% proud of it!

I am not impressed with the coin dealer crowd, but I know that only a
very few can afford big lifestyles. And many of the ones who can were
born to it.