Old August 21st 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Reid Goldsborough

Default People are stupid

I've totally lost my faith in the human race. People lie, cheat,
steal, kill, and worst of all overgrade coins. My cynicism runneth
over. Here's an auction for an 1804 half cent. Cool year. The coin is
holed, as some were, and some collect 'em holed (weirdoes). But the
seller otherwise describes the coin using these words, capitalization,
and punctuation: "NICE COIN!! ... nice original coin ... very nice
looking coin ... great upgrade or addition to any collection." Here's
the beauty:

I know. Marketing hype. But it's stupid when it's this far removed
from reality.

--

Email: (delete "remove this")

Consumer: