Old June 10th 04, 08:00 PM
Tim McNamara

Earl Camembert writes:

Plonk what a man. Now I can talk abut him and he will never know. I
can see why he is upset. Must be about Ike using a Parker 51 to make
his kind sign the papers. For a people that love war they don't win
very many. I pithy the people from over ther, they are not only
jealous of US but a little bit afraid. May be a lot afraid. I guess
I would be also. I live in the US and I'm afraid of US. I just
changed my mind about MB 149 and 146 pens. All MB are no good, not
much form there is any good. Any body want four 149 and two 146s?
Don't say twenty five dollars.

You're rather strange, there, Royalty of Cheeses. Your opinions have
much in common with Sheldon, although your writing style is more
coherent.