Old May 27th 08, 05:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
MatthewK

Default Venting

On 2008-05-26, krishnananda wrote:
In article .com,
(macaddicted) wrote:

I suppose I just need to get this out. I just received what I consider
to be a very distressing notice from a pen site (usually goes by a three
letter acronym). There is currently a discussion regarding the nature of
their board, and one of my posts was redacted for what I consider to be
questionable reasons.

Usenet 1, Web 0

Let's move it back here!

Yes, that would be great. On a side note I've found a non-pen
forum that has only 2 rules. No religion or politics...over
the years only a few posts have been deleted.

People can argue and say what they want...it's usenet with
pictures.

matthew
ohio