Old September 14th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.radio.talk,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default NO PLANES USED ON 9/11 ATTACKS---CRASH PHYSICS SAY IMPOSS.

BDK wrote in message ...

Look if they gave you an internet connection in jail, why not a dog. Who am i to decide what prisoners get. I have never been
there. Maybe you have gone blind with age and now have a leader dog. Or maybe it's one of those head nodding water sipping tako
bell dogs that you put in the back of a car and they let you keep it on your shelf.

I have two, does that make me "double blind"?

You have TWO incredible Tako Bell talking, drinking nodding dogs.

I'd call that double lucky.

They're worth lots of $$ and you can probably auction them off on ebay for lots of cash.

mk5000

"can anyone who has heard this music - I mean truly heard it - really be a bad person"--Dreyman in "Lives of Others"