Old September 12th 07, 07:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.radio.talk,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
BDK

Default NO PLANES USED ON 9/11 ATTACKS---CRASH PHYSICS SAY IMPOSS.

In article , marika5000
@gmail.com says...

BDK wrote in message ...

LOL, nice kookpage.

Hola BDK! It's great to get a response from my Such an Important Person in Homicide history!!

Hmmm, have you ever been called a "burnout"?

Wow -as you are now in jail and pleaded guilty, I think it would be very difficult to get me out of here now -

Comprende...

I'm in jail? Whoa!! It looks just like one of my bedrooms. There's a big
TV on the wall, and there's my radio stuff and there's my dogs. Maybe
I'm not in jail after all!

And what/where am I trying to get you out of??

BDK

mk5000

"Not You, Him! What's Your name?"--Detective James Carter: Rush Hour 3