Old August 4th 03, 03:43 AM
winston b.hart

Perhaps you can enlighten me on what and when I ever screwed anyone on Ebay
or the news group.And also PLMK when I was ever chased off of Ebay.I am sure
I can find lots of people that I have traded with here in the news group
that will back me up on that.As far as ebay goes I have 1 negative and that
was by an non registered user and I do not know to this day how that can
happen.I do not remember in deal with you so perhaps you,or even a possible
deal that I may have decided that it was not a good deal.
"Ron Radonovich" wrote in message
. com...
I have made many deals with people in Canada on ebay and over this
newsgroup. I have been screwed one time by a guy named Winston Hart
who is back on this newsgroup after his bad feedback chased him off of
ebay. I have no fear of selling to or buying from Canadian collectors
and dealers.
Ron Radonovich

--
Winston