Old August 3rd 03, 04:04 PM
Rusty

here's the problem with simply relisting the card. There are so few
bidders on e-bay these days that eliminating one bidder can
drastically lower the value of your item. In this case the seller can
count on this person not bidding on any of his items again - because
of the bad experience. And because this bidder is so active on this
particular item it'll definitely mean a lower value.
I'd make him pay for your item - you're not going to sell it for as
much money elsewhere.

On 02 Aug 2003 21:23:45 GMT, (JSokol1626) wrote:

Why did you ask for opinions in the first place? What did you want everyone to
say? That the second bidder is a bad guy? Afterall he paid your fees, thats
more than most people would do.

The facts are clear. You cancelled your auction and now you're bothered that
the second bidder is bidding elsewhere and not buying from you. Am I missing
something here?