Old January 26th 12, 09:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

Default Gasolin - Gasolin

thanks ill see if i can find a copy

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"DeserTBoB" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:59:25 -0800, DeserTBoB
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 04:25:19 -0500, "Andy" wrote:

do or did you ever own a copy of that tape bob?
is it a good band and song?

No, Andy, never had it in my collection, but I do remember seeing a
copy years back. I had very little Euro tapes, most of them being CBS
product...nothing exciting!

If it was released on Epic, it was probably released in Holland. A
friend of mine had scads of '70s LPs and a few tapes from when he was
stationed over in Ramstein back in those days, and I'm sure that's
where I saw it. I honestly cannot remember the music!