Old June 16th 04, 08:00 PM
Chris Mar

Default Trying to Restore Wurlitzer 3600 Superstar

Hey Guys,
I've just purchased a Wurlizter 3600 Superstar. I'm trying to get
it into working condition. I've jumped the BO/AC with a wire.

I think I've narrowed down my main problem to this:

If I choose "Scan" nothing happens, but if I lift the record gripper
and then depress the saftey switch (manually) the record cassette
spins around. Once I go back to "Run" mode it will reset back to the
home postion (but only if I keep holding the Gripper and depress the
saftey switch).

I have a copy of the manual and tried to "adjust" the Transfer swtich.
However, all the gears are locked in place and I can't get anything to
move.

Do you guys have any ideas of ways I should move forward?

Also, my florescent lights (new bulbs) do not turn on each time I
power on the jukebox, I need to jiggle them around a bit. Any
suggestions on that?

Thanks in Advance