Old August 6th 03, 05:37 PM
Scottishmoney

Darren wrote in message
Fairly new to this game but have a couple of questions regarding the
banknotes on ebay.

1. After trying to get a complete set of Novelty notes I've come to
the conclusion that people are just making these up, try as I might I
can't find "Novelty" on a map or on the CIA website. Is this right?

At times it seemed like 90% of the stuff for sale in the eBay.co.uk
banknotes section was novelty notes. The Diana notes were interesting at
first, but now they have everything imaginable on them, like Christina
Aguilera and such things. I still canna figure out how she fits on a £10
note when she is not even a Brit. or even attractive in my opinion.

2. Sure everyone that ever wanted an Iraqi Dinar has got one by now?

Not as long as someone thinks they can sell worthless loo paper with a
bunghole already on it.

Just trying to learn...

It is an endless experience, the more you think you know, the more you find
there is to know.

Dave