Old March 7th 05, 05:34 PM
Gary Dorman

What is WRONG with you people? Is usenet nothing more that malcontents and
jerks? I have received 2 emails
and a phone call from people chastizing me for making a commercial and off
topic post in THEIR newsgroup, stealing THEIR bandwidth and threatening to
have MY internet service cancelled. So it's OK for ME to waste my time and
reading and listening to THEIR rants, but if you are forced to read
something from ME its a horrible crime??

Hobby clubs are BY DEFINITION non-commercial.

This show relates to coins

This show related to the dfw area.

Many coin people sell on ebay, and many ebay people are looking for
wholesale sources to buy coins
to sell on ebay.

UseNET has become virtually UseLESS by all the netcop wannabees.

GET A LIFE.

GET A CLUE.

"Gary Dorman" wrote in message
m...
The Fort Worth Coin Club's 51st annual show is the weekend, 9 to 3, March
12 & 13 at the Lockheed-Martin recreational center, 3400 Bryant-Irvin
Drive in Fort Worth.

More information www.fortworthcoinclub.org or call 817-444-5500