Old January 21st 10, 10:33 AM
Alan Hood Alan Hood is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sheffield UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doghouse Riley View Post
I've noticed on this 443 I've recently purchased there's a length of black insulating tape stuck on the underside of the "table" under the numbers bank below the words Rock-Ola 443. It covers a long regular rectangular clear gap in the mostly black graphic, it's probabably a foot by half an inch. In photos I've seen, there appears to be a line of several blue/green half inch squares in this position, I guess the original strip fell off over time. Has anyone got a clear photo of these they could post? I could probably be able to make up a copy if I knew exactly what they were.

Thanks!
Hi Bob,

I see that Stanmann's have a copy of that glass on their website, but can not see any mention of transfers etc to go in there. I would email Hildgard/Oliver to see if they have something or know what should go in that aperture.
• Internet: www.Jukebox-World.de

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood