Old January 21st 10, 01:41 AM
Doghouse Riley Doghouse Riley is offline
Member

Default Rockola 442/443 Graphic

I've noticed on this 443 I've recently purchased there's a length of black insulating tape stuck on the underside of the "table" under the numbers bank below the words Rock-Ola 443. It covers a long regular rectangular clear gap in the mostly black graphic, it's probabably a foot by half an inch. In photos I've seen, there appears to be a line of several blue/green half inch squares in this position, I guess the original strip fell off over time. Has anyone got a clear photo of these they could post? I could probably be able to make up a copy if I knew exactly what they were.

Thanks!
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners!
I don't like 'em myself! They're pretty bad.
I grieve over them on long winter evenings."