Old October 7th 03, 05:38 PM
Jim Goldberg

what seems like ignorant rantings to you is my way of trying to
wake-up people who might otherwise be tempted to act as stupidly as
heatley has.

btw, hatred and anger are NOT instincts we need to supress in cases
like this!!! saying nothing about it and feeling no anger is just
plain stupid : he killed someone!! you're probably one of those
people who thinks criminals don't have enough rights and that's one of
the biggest plague of this country today.

sadly, I think he'll get off with a slap on the wrist and no jail
time, cause he's a celebrity. hope the US justice system proves me
wrong...

anyways, I've said my peace, I'll be back some other time.

On 07 Oct 2003 00:56:58 GMT, (JSokol1626) wrote:

Your comments were timely. When I said let's "move on" I was referring to
INYOURFACE's ignorant rantings that were nothing more than a display of anger
or hatred or both. In times of tragedy hatred and anger are the instincts that
we need to suppress.

I'm quite certain Danny Heatley will be serving a penalty far greater than any
court can sentence.