Old October 6th 03, 10:49 PM
JSokol1626

Again, what's your point? Why all the ranting and raving? And again, what
results are you expecting to get by posting your hatred here?

Let me tell you something, I lost a very close relative the very same way that
Dan Snyder lost his life. At times like those you turn to your faith and
believe that God had his reasons. I hope the Snyder and Heatley families can
find healing the same way.

We must act as civilized people and let the justice system serve its function.
I know that I've made my share of mistakes in life, I'm just fortunate that
none of them had these results.

I conclude by offering my condolences to both families, and to all those who
have lost a loved one in such a tragic way.

Rest in Peace Dan Snyder.