Old July 26th 08, 11:27 PM
DuPre DuPre is offline
Junior Member

Location: Metro Atlanta GA

Did you fix your TC-8?

I was moving some boxes in the basement the other day and ran across my old TC-8. Is there much demand for these old units?

I bought mine around 1968. I had a Camero that I put an 8-Track player in and wanted to be able to make my own tapes. I quit using the TC-8 when someone 'borrowed' the player out of my car. I did not buy a replacement player for the Camero.

Let me know if you have any interest in it, I'm not using it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ommadawn View Post
Now my Sony player is emitting a high pitched squeal from the left channel.
I opened up the unit to see if maybe it was a lubriaction issue (it wasn't.)
The sound emits when the unit is switched on, even w/o a tape inserted.

Any thoughts?