Old July 12th 08, 12:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Default Toshiba sa-500 receiver

On Jul 11, 1:36*pm, carfreak wrote:
On Jul 11, 6:33*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

On Jul 11, 12:52*am, carfreak wrote:

On Jul 10, 7:35*pm, DeserTBoB wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:44:55 -0700 (PDT), carfreak

wrote:
sorry to ruin your fun, desertbob, but it wasnt what you think. *it
was advice along with an offer to repair my receiver for a cost. snip

Usually, he sends diatribes to others about his "enemies," as people
send me the mail they get from him. *Consider yourself lucky in that
regard, but this guy Charlie Nudo is NO electronics technician. *What
the game is with Noodles is that he's hooked in with the owner of a
dying electronics shop in Hazelton, PA. *Noodles takes your unit to
him, has the dude repair it, and then tacks on his take on top of it.