Old October 4th 04, 04:23 AM
trippin28track

John,

I just wish for ONCE, that when you guys cry "filter", you actually
did it and stuck to it. And kept the filter on. EVERY TIME you guys
say "filter", you are back answering my posts in 2-3 days. WTF is
that, the boy that cried wolf to the Nth degree ??

You fellas have a problem, that being, you get all the posts on this
NG emailed to your home email addy. That is freakin' stupid and your
own fault, as you'll be swamped with spam for life.

I don't get the emails sent to my addy at home- it's better to log on
the Google Groups site, and read the posts on the archived 8-track
collecting page.

I suggest you try it, and shut off the email thing already- for all
posts-permanently.