Old October 4th 04, 12:16 AM
lennon fan

John is right, you just don't get it and I'm kicking myself for even
responding to this but:
THE COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL ON THE BLANK BELONGS TO THE COPYRIGHT OWNER,
NOT THE MAKER OF THE TAPE OR THE SALVATION ARMY OR THE 3RD HAND OWNER OF
THE HOMEMADE TAPE.
THE 3RD HAND OWNER OWNS THE PHYSICAL TAPE ONLY. NOT THE PROTECTED
COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL (IOW the music, in your silly example The
Doors/elektra).
Your deceptive advertising is criminal and deep down you know it.
If you had honesty in you, you would clearly state that your tapes were
not original. You obviously have no conscience as you are happy to
exploit the gullible and naive. Instant Karma gonna get you
Why you continue to post here when virtually no one can stand you is a
real mystery. Either you are a masochist who is turned on by abuse or
you're just a moron with far too much time on his hands.
I'll let the other readers of all this judge for themselves )