Old January 22nd 06, 06:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default NEW EBAY SCAN E-MAIL- BEWARE

Here is a new scam about Ebay,notice they mispelled Customer

Costumer Support Notification

Dear eBay User ,

After fraud complaints from the eBay members, the eBay Inc. had
developed a security program against the fraudulend attempts of
accounts thefts. For that we have to securise all the members
informations by updating and checking the registrated informations. As
a part of this upgrade, we will also be making the update and check of
all eBay users for starting a new secure SSL encrypted program against
the taking off of eBay accounts. For that we have to check all eBay
users ownership.
Please confirm your registration information by completing the form
from the forwarded link so we can check your account validity and your
identity:
Click here to update your eBay Account !!

Regards,

Accounting Department,
eBay Inc.