Old February 11th 19, 03:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Tech Help: AMI Rowe RI-1

On Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 1:17:17 AM UTC-5, Cliff Tucker wrote:
Hello all,
I am a pinball hobbiest having restored many classic machine.
Today I got a bargain on a Rowe AMI RI-1 Jukebox. It is old and has a couple
of problems (as expected) and hope you can offer some advice.

The problem is that the turntable isnt turning at the correct 45RPM speed,
is very very slow.
I thought it may have been a drive belt problem but I dont see a drive belt
in it.

Any advice on this greatly appreciated.
oh, and also, who is a good jukebox parts supplier for the AMI Rowe jukes?

Regards all,
Cliff