Old June 24th 11, 06:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default FS: Rockola Pinbank Rebuild Service

NJ Mike wrote:
If you need a selector/pinbank rebuild, please let me know.

Here is a slideshow of a recent job.

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...20Selector/?al...

Mike

Nice pictures of the job.

Always a chore if spraying Nu-Trol (from MG Products) doesn't work on
the contacts...I've had some success with Nu-Trol over the years - spray
the pins, then wiggle back and forth numerous times. But when that
doesn't work you have to strip the unit down as Mike shows and that is
certainly not a beginners job.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com