Old August 2nd 18, 04:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rock-Ola 488 Pricing Dip Switch Settings?

Hello everyone!
This is my first post here. I'm VERY excited about my first jukebox, a fully refurbished Rock-Ola 488 from 1982.

I'm curious how to adjust the pricing dipswitches. Right now it's set on free play. I would like to know how to set it back to pay mode to demonstrate the coin mech to company. I'd like to set it to 1 play for 25c, 3 plays for 50c, 5 pays for 75c and 7 plays for $1.

Does anyone know which way I would set the dip switches to make that happen? I'm new to jukeboxes and haven't been able to find a manual.

Thanks in advance!
-Jon