Old February 13th 11, 08:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Toke Nørby

Default Danish Søllested-stamp?

Toke Nørby wrote:

I am currently gathering information on the so-called Danish
Søllested-stamps: imperforate 15 øre violet coat of arm type stamps
from 1906:..snip

Now I've finished my story about the Søllested Stamps and the 6 year
and 48 days long (short) employment of the Danish postal clerk Ejnar
Hans Peter Hansen Olsen.

You can, if you like, read it he
http://www.norbyhus.dk/artiklermm/
(first article in the menu to the left))

Let Google translate the pages if you don't like the Danish language
;-)

Enjoy and let me know if your have corrections/addidtions, please.
Thank you.

--
Mvh Toke

Se den mærkelige historien om "UPUs fader"
Joseph Michaelsen og hans mindemedalje:
http://www.norbyhus.dk/artiklermm/