Old January 23rd 06, 12:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.stamps.us

Default Iwo Jima

just lookng for a lil info-my wife found some stamps in old paperwork while
cleaning .... saved from the fire is more like it. 4 unposted Iwo Jima with
the sheet number 23298 inside some heavy plastic that was stapled around
edges of plastic. I found out they were issued July 11, 1945. Father in law
served there in WW2. DO they have worth to collecors, or should we just keep
them with his medals, books and other memorabilia as a collection?

Any opinion- I'm swaying to the keep em together opinion myself-