Old March 30th 11, 03:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
WeReo_BoY

Default What a fan club FOOL says

Look at this latest bit from the so-called "California Jam FOOLS Club" -

"Dan Delasantos As a journalist for Sand Sports Magazine and other
publications I receive many contributing stories and photos during my
travels and recognize the value of these donated efforts. The Jam and its
host of creators and attendees represent a tr...emendous event that is still
untapped in today's nostalgic era. Once recognized it will behoove film
makers to re-address the event much like the Woodstock Anniversary event a
few years back. It's really not about if but more about when this will
happen. This site is a contributing resource and media driver or vehicle for
just such an effort."

Man you can have all the FOOLISH films and photos you want. Now I don't know
if this fool is an intentional fool or just an ignorant fool but the bottom
line is a fool is still a fool. When I start hearing these fools utter the
phrase Ferric Oxide then it will mean something. But in the meantime I wish
these ppl would stop being FOOLS.

C'mon you can do it--fah fah fah Ferric Oxide you FOOLS!