Old February 23rd 08, 09:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

Default Sometimes I just have to shake my head

"Mr. Jaggers" pointed us to an interesting postal stamp:
I have commented on this phenomenon before, as it applied to coin shipments
that have gone astray on their way to me. I received a letter (not
coin-related, thank goodness!), originally sent from a post office 15 miles
away, on 10-17-07, but which arrived only today, stamped with an
explanation in bright red of where it has been all this time:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...sedlyEmpty.jpg

Sounds like the equipment is not the only thing there that's empty. Ergo,
the head of a nearby USPS employee might also fit that description. :-)

Amistad
'scratching my pate in Texas'