Old May 9th 04, 08:33 PM
KCat

The expression "as if I were in kindergarden" is obviously an
exageration. My friends have told me a million times not to exagerate,
but... ñ_ñ

you can stop exaggerating when I stop babbling. yeah... not gonna happen.
:-)

learned person. Nevertheless, FMPOV, printing seems to be something
like "one size fits all" so to speak, and one of the reasons why I
like fps is because they allow more individuality.

I can get behind that. I like FPs for various reasons but adding
"character" to my handwriting is one of them - especially a nice stub or
oblique or flex or... :-)

kcat