Old April 2nd 04, 04:41 PM
Happy Seeburg Olympian Owner

being an Olympian owner myself

the one in question that plays the correct record but the display is wrong
you need to adjust the upper contact bar located near the top of the mech
behind the middle light (the one that lights up the title strips) and the
contact on top of the mech itself. it might be a bear to get to due to the
limited space in these "Compact" Phonographs

this should solve the problem of the selection lights

Jim W

"Bob E." wrote in message
Scott T wrote:

Here is what I have, all early 70's Seeburgs.
1 - 1971 Musical USC-1
1 - 1971 Firestarter USC-2
2 - 1972 Olympian SPS-160
3 - 1973 Matador SPS-2

That's "FireSTAR", we hope it isn't going to be starting any fires
for you...

Go to www.alwaysjukin.com and have a look at their reference books,
or even subscribe to Always Jukin', I look forward to getting mine
every month. Harold Hagen's reference books are compilations of his
columns over the years, a wealth of technical material.

--Bob

Bob Ellingson
Halted Specialties Co., Inc.
http://www.halted.com
3500 Ryder St. (408) 732-1573
Santa Clara, Calif. 95051 USA (408) 732-6428 (FAX)