Old October 4th 08, 11:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Stephen Hust

Default Cleaning out ink from rapidographs

jim_and_his_pens wrote:

A while back I bought a set of old rapidograph pens on eBay.
These are the kind that look like fountain pens, but have
technical pen nibs in them. They had sat around for some time
with ink in them, and now all of the nibs are clotted solid with
ink. I could replace the nibs, But I would rather not since it
is difficult to get the old style nibs these days.
Anyone got a miracle cure for this problem?

You might try Koh-I-Noor Rapido-Eze pen cleaner. Let us know if it
works.

http://www.artstuff.net/rapido_eze_pen_cleaners.htm

--
Steve