Old May 31st 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Owen W. Linzmayer

Default 1944 Italy 100 Lire Cento

According to the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, the value of this
note in uncirculated condition is US$50, which is just a guide because the
catalog is known to be wildly off the mark in some valuations. The best way
to find its true value is to offer it for sale on eBay with good scans so
collectors can judge the condition and bid accordingly.

On 5/31/08 10:42 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

I have a 1944 100 Lire Cento note in crisp, practically just printed
condition. I don't know how to find values for bills, so what is thing
worth? And where can I sell it?