Old December 8th 04, 02:18 AM
monica

Default Learn How I Earned 50,000 $ From 0 $$$ INVESMENT (MONICA)

Hi My Name is Monica.Do Check out My Page with my Pics
and All about me.You sure will love it.
How I Earned 50,000 $$ From Web With 0 $$ INvestment
I don't think one need investment to earn money one
only need his/her mind to be focused to earn money.
Their is a lot of money to be made one internet.
People are making tons of it as well.If u wanna
learn i have share a lot of my secrets on my FREE
site ofcouse tho i have few dot coms but i prefer
free sites coz its easy for others to make one as well.
CHeck it out.

http://monica.sphosting.com

Thanks
Monica