Old January 14th 04, 10:00 AM
Darren

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 03:07:42 GMT, Jesse wrote:

Your correct web space is easy to obtain.
Not everyone feels like jumping through the hoops that most free web space
providers require though,and/or learn how to operate/configure a new app to
upload with,when they can simply post to a news group and be done with it.
You can add as much text as you desire,and posts there are basically
temporary in nature,so search engines wouldn't be much of a consideration.

I subscribe to both groups unfortunately the notoriously unreliable
nature of newsgroup feeds (at least with my ISP) means that the abpn
only contains a promise of a naked Beyonce and a naked Jessica
Simpson... now I suspect these are not coins.

I can post, and have posted to abpn and have tried to convince my ISP
that there is a problem. The end result being if I want to show a
picture I have to put it on a website, if I have to see a picture it
needs to be on a website... and I can deal with this, I'd rather not
change my ISP, or subscribe to some other news service.

Anyway... enough of this I'm nipping back to apbn to see if my
suspicions were correct.

Thanks
Darren