Old July 15th 03, 03:00 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

winnard wrote:

I guess we've all been using our 'Penis Enlargement' spam seriously.

I don't need it any bigger, but I would like to train it to mow the lawn.

winnard

I have been out and about in my Amphicar, so my 8-tracking has been a
little curtailed recently. I have been trying out some different carts
at work though, but none of them have really grabbed me.

I am getting a hankering to try recording some CDs to cart again. Has
anyone ever used the Ampex Gold tapes? Any better than TDKs?

Danno
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com