Old December 2nd 07, 02:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Leno's Hemi- kicking ricer ass into the 21st century- and beyond

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 08:07:07 -0800 (PST), Keith M
wrote:

On Nov 30, 6:53 am, "trippin-2-8-trak" wrote:
real cars, for real men...(not for the Honda Pilot crowd...laughter...)

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/cars/C...er_shell.shtml

I wonder if jay has any 8 track cars? snip

No doubt some of his '60s collection has them.

I no longer even own an 8 track car deck, it was sold to a kid who's
in on the new Japanese econobox collector fad. It's in the paint shop
now. And yes, I gave him a lot of 8 tracks to go with it, all spliced
and cleaned! He loves to blow his friends' minds with them.