Old October 19th 04, 05:00 PM
David

Bluesea said:

This survey veers away from our beloved fps over to our less-discussed mps:

1. What is your favorite mechanical pencil and what size lead does it take?

Two "Sumo Grip" made by Sakura, Japan, 0.9 mm and 0.5 mm, 2B lead. Fat
comfy grip, large twist-mechanism retractable eraser (uses the same
refills as Sanford/Rotring click erasers). Not glamorous, but I've
never found a famous-name high-quality pencil that matched the function
of these under-ten-dollar ones for me. (I. e. the eraser is large,
good, and easy to use.)
Rotring Core uses the same erasers, but in a very clumsy way.

2. Do you have a favorite mp for using and another favorite for pocket/purse
jewelry?

No.

David