Old October 18th 04, 02:29 AM
Garglemonster

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 22:05:57 GMT, "KCat"
said:

1. What is your favorite mechanical pencil and what size lead
does it take?

Hard to say. I guess the one i reach for these days is a vintage
Pelikan. I think it takes the vintage leads which are 1.2mm or 1.1 or
something. I use 4b leads and I'd probably use even softer leads if i
could find them. In my case, the graphite determines the pencil. I
actually prefer my plain, non-vintage Caran d'Ache pencil, but it
takes 0.7mm, and the softest lead i can find for that is 2b. I don't
think the 0.5mm pencils are worth bothering with, despite the greater
selection in graphite.

2. Do you have a favorite mp for using and another favorite for
pocket/purse jewelry?

No. First of all, normal people are not impressed by such things, or
if they are, it's negatively, with one's fetishism. Moreover, almost
all the writing i do is alone, and since i tend to lose pens and
pencils if i don't keep them more secure, others rarely lay eyes on
them.

--

This TOPS OFF my partygoing experience! Someone I DON'T LIKE is
talking to me about a HEART-WARMING European film ...