Old July 14th 04, 05:11 PM
Reid Goldsborough

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:14:43 +1000, "A.Gent"
wrote:

gutterfighting. I don't. So I won't respond in kind. But I will say,

...another couple of hundreds of words.

You don't seem to understand the concept "respond in kind." Let me
explain it then. Alan Williams accused me of creating this periodic
post by regurgitating the words others feed me. If I were to have
responded in kind, I would have in turn made up a lie about him.
Instead, I called him on what he was trying to do -- start another
flamewar -- and I explained to him how I compiled the information for
this periodic post as I've explained this several times in the past.

Now, I know you don't care a whit about any of this, that you like him
are just in this for the flames. So I won't respond further to you.
Though you did get me to respond to you in this way, and I know you
must feel proud of this accomplishment.

--

Email: (delete "remove this")

Consumer: