Old September 12th 03, 10:30 PM
JSokol1626

Replacements for what? Please tell me whats so freakin hard about packing cards
that have been inspected for quality control, then inspecting the packages,
packing them properly and sending them out? Why should their be a need to
repace cards if you have good quality control and shipping? This isn't rocket
science.

Redemptions, another story. What the hell gives a company the right to sell a
product that hasn't even been produced? I'm sure most of us have received
replacements cards for redemption autos that were never returned by the
athlete. What's that all about? Any other company in the US or Canada would be
out of business if it took them 6 months to fill your order and then sent you
something you didn't order in the first place. That's fraud my friends.

Last but not least, collation. I'm sick and tired of reading these words
"stated odds are 1:X, these odds reflect the average of the print run and are
not a guarantee of the contents of any single box". What the heck is that crap?
We can put a man in space, hit a target from 200 miles away and split an atom,
but we can't guarantee that your box will have the number of autos, game used
or inserts that you expect. Can somebody please tell me why that is? If I buy a
6 pack of beer I expect 6 bottles, not 5, not 7, but 6. If I buy a pound of
butter I expect 16 ounces, not 15 or 17. But with cards that cost upwards of
$100/box theres no guarantee. BULL****!!!!
When it come to collation you gotta love Fleer. They do state that you get x
number per box, and it still doesn't work out that way. I remember several
occaisions where I pulled two game used when the label promised 3 or 4. And
then you read about the guy who opens the same product and gets 10!!!!! Yeah
that makes me real happy to hear.

The bottom line is this. Don't put up with UD and their suck ass customer
service. Save your box tops when you get screwed by the box count and mail them
back to whichever company produced them. Let them know they owe you. When you
see that a product contains redemptions..don't buy it. You may be a year older
before they arrive.

Its time that we the consumers, engaged in a billion dollar a year industry,
start speaking out. I know its fun to crack wax, but don't let companies treat
you like an addict who will always crave whatever they throw at you.

If enough of us write to the companies and voice our complaints it will make a
difference!!!