Old November 17th 10, 09:16 PM
Dovers Dovers is offline
Junior Member

Location: Sydney Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRebber View Post
Dovers,

I'm not quite sure what your symptom is exactly. Is the gripper actually striking the record dividers of the magazine? Is the gripper resting against the lower stop and releasing the record? A little more detailed info might help troubleshoot your problem.

Respectfully,

David
Hi David
Thanks for your response
After the record has been played, the gripper places the 45 back into the
magazine and then does not return or play the next record
So basically gets stuck with the 45 it has just played in the magazine
If I shake the magazine a few times it releases and plays the next record

Thanks

Dovers