Old April 1st 04, 05:56 PM
Diane

Default Major Brag

This morning I was searching down the back of my settee for some loose
change for the bus to work, when my hand touched against some paper. For one
moment I thought I had got lucky and found a £10 note. Imagine my surprise
when a finally pulled the paper object out from it's hiding place, to find
that it was in fact not the hoped for £10 note, but one of the missing
copies of the Magna Carta. Just as my heart began to sink with
disappointment, I untied the royal ribbon letting the 13th century
manuscript slowly unroll, and to my wondrous surprise a £10 note fell out.

Best regards
Diane
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/AAA-World-of-Books