Old April 25th 04, 10:19 PM
JP

My cover's blown....a sicko bug leg tearin' ink contaminating douche bag,
mishandling my inks like I do every other aspect of my life, I'm sorry_
Was that your sandwich?

"PENMART01" wrote in message
"KCat"

Rather than flushing an ink - consider seeking a trade first - on this

group
or elsewhere.

Only a friggin' imbecile would risk pens costing hundreds, even thousands

by
using second hand ink from a total stranger, off the internet no less.

Granted
most folks are fairly honest but it only takes a mere few sicko douche

bags
who'd just as easily tear the legs off bugs as they would contaminate ink

for
kicks. And what about all those imbeciles just like you who'd
unknowingly/unwittingly mishandle ink pretty much the same as they do most
everything else passing through their grubby fingered paws. Again, ink

is
cheap... in fact for years I've been imploring ink manufacturers to adopt
tamper proof packaging... I've no idea why they refuse, can't cost that

much
extra, why I can buy a hermatically sealed 19¢ BIC. I for one don't want

your
stinkin' used ink any more than I want a bite of your slobbered on

sandwich.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon