Old April 24th 04, 05:55 AM
Chuck Swisher

Dave wrote:

I am impressed with your (aka Noodlers) water resistance. Does this water
resistance make it tough to clean a pen? I am one of the AR types who

want
several consecutive clean flushes from a pen before it is returned to
storage - rinsing a Vac is bad enough without water resistant ink.

Love to hear someone's experience on this.

I have tried it in cartridge/converter, piston, lever and button fill pens
but not in a Vac. I have found it any harder to clean out of these types of
pens than Aurora or Parker black ink. This ink is water based and washes
off feeds and nibs just like any other water based inks. Here is a link to
some additional information about these inks:

http://www.luxurybrandsusa.com/noodlers/

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Chuck Swisher at