Old December 15th 04, 04:20 AM
Edward Locke

"Douglas Myall" wrote:

These have begun to appear in recent years and I am wondering what
members think of them. For myself, I think they should be searchable,
printable (with colour images), navigable (easy to look up a given
stamp) and browsable. What features do YOU consider essential or
desirable?

The Pipex account is dead. so to contact me direct use:

Douglas

When I am searching for stamps commemorating Tsiolkovsky, only a CD-ROM will do. But when I am at
the table going through a pile of stamps, I want my old paper copy.

I like Scott's on CD, but it's time they discovered DVD media and cut down on the number of disks.
It reminds me of the olden days - running software off multiple 5¼" DDs.

| Edward A. Locke |
| |

http://spacestamps.amhosting.com/ |