Old March 1st 04, 02:08 PM
pins2jim

Hi Mike
I agree the price seems a little high but why not drop the guy an email
letting him know your interest. I doubt this is an easy item to find. It's
true you don't see the back but if you want to retain value it might be a
good idea to get while the getting is good as they say. I have no interest
in this. Just sharing my experience that this stuff is getting harder and
harder to find. Good luck!
"mike" wrote in message
Hi Jim - thanks for that. I was hoping to beat that pricing. If thats the
best I could do, I think I would just repair my broken back plates. After
all, you dont see them when they are hung ; )

Mike

"pins2jim" wrote in message
Remembered this was on ebay and might help you out with one backplate.

"mike" wrote in message
need two preferably unbroken backplates. The current ones I have are

in
several pieces and will look like crap repaired
email me if you can hook me up

Mike
atxguy at comcast dot net